Monday, September 6, 2010

The weather has been really nice lately. Both Ranger and Cody have been enjoying the break from 90 degree weather. Ranger has been out just about everywhere on the property. Yesterday, we went to the water pond and he seemed to like it. He was pawing the water so hard I had to lift my legs up so I didn't get soaked. Cody has been lunging with a bit and for the first time, I saddled him up to lunge. He accepted everything with ease and what a mover, wow! You can see in the picture his extension is amazing! He is going to be a head stopper for sure. I have already had many comments at the barn about the wonderful temperaments and movement from both mustangs. It is nice to see them growing up and maturing into such nice horses.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!