Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Update

Summer has been with me for 2 weeks now and the progress she has made is huge. She has been exposed to a lot of new things and has handled it all in stride. We took a walk outside her paddock and into the indoor arena. It was the first time she was in a covered arena and navigating around other horses. She was cautious but willing, trusting me to keep her safe. After a few walks around the indoor arena, she decided to roll. I think her nickname might end up being pig pen! With the rain, she has managed to locate every mud spot in her paddock! I am heading back out now and hoping the weather will ease up so I can get some new pictures, we will see! Thanks for reading and if you are interested in meeting Summer in person, contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!