Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer is Over?!

Summer seemed to fly by so fast this year! I guess that is because we were busy having fun. Since the Tevis, we have had lots happen. I think I will let the pictures do the talking for once ;)

Napa Valley Horseman Mounted Shooting Clinic
Dixie watching all the action before we head in to try the pattern. 
We had a great turn out and a LOT of talent!

Dixie and I at Skyline for a nice training ride

Cross training in dressage

Great ride to Oakville Grocery with friends

Dixie and Merlin relaxing at lunch

Anthony and Capi seem to have made some progress ;)


The new fences being put in at Napa Horsemans

Dixie and Licorice playing in one of the pastures. Yahooo!

Our next big adventure is coming up and I will blog about it soon (promise!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!