Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Updates in August

Ok, not the best picture but I was feeling like an update was in order! Wild Card is doing really well. It has been 2 weeks as of today and I am really happy with her. 
I have also been busy working Augusta so she is ready for her mom to take her out on the trails. 
Dixie has been less than pleased with me being around Wild Card and has made it her job to stand guard outside Wild Card's pen when I am working. Horses can be so funny! She may not speak the same language but she sure did get her point across. I made sure to work her out on the trails after working Wild Card and I did take her out to Anguin Park for a nice trail ride over the weekend so I am sure she still knows she is my favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!