Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mr Hanky





Let me first start off by saying that I did not name this cute little mustang. He came from the Virginia Range in Nevada. He is a beautiful buckskin gelding with a star, spot, and snip marking on his head. Originally trained at the Carson prison, he was adopted by a wonderful person that loved him very much for 6 years. Now 12 years old, his owner is unable to ride Hank and give him the attention he needs so she contacted me. I was happy to tell her that I would find him a home where he would be loved and ridden. He is a laid back guy, listens to cues and stops on a dime. I had a lot of fun watching him in his first big turn out with the others, you could see how much he loved it! He threw his tail up and pranced around like an Arabian!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!