Monday, February 4, 2013

Dancing Dixie, a year later

Since it is a Monday, I think we could all use a little smile on our faces. This is a special day for my mustang Dixie...hope you enjoy looking back at what you can do in 1 year with a mustang.

1 year ago today I picked up my Extreme Makeover Mustang for the 2012 Norco competition, Dancing Dixie. I knew she was meant for me right away and went to the 2 day competition in Southern California knowing she would come home.


February 4 2012


Soon she was learning tricks...



90 days later, we went to the Extreme Mustang Makeover in Norco, Ca. An 8 hour haul and show that lasted 2 days including trails, arena work, and in hand competition. 



Desensitizing in preparation for her many exciting events.


She was showcased in the mustang demo at Sacramento Horse Expo June 2012
(120 days after being 'wild')




More trick training


Bareback or saddle, english or western... she does it all


Smile!



 Competed in 4 AERC limited distance endurance races



In one short year she has done more than most horses have done in their whole lives. I guess what I am trying to say is she is a really special horse and I am glad she found me :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!