Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Quick Update!

Well, the girls have settled in nicely! Both of them enjoy their view of 350 acres of green grass and 2 cute geldings hanging out waiting for them to say hello. One of those geldings is Cinnamon (adopted at the Napa event in September 2011). He has been fun to be around, what a character! While I was introducing the girls to some things, Cinnamon came up and stole my saddle pad! He ran around with it like a dog with a stuffed toy. I was able to catch a lot of it on video, you can see it here: Cinnamon vs. Saddle Pad







Ok, so back to the girls. Both are doing really well. I decided to name them Dixie's Double Take and Trixie's Trouble Maker. I have been able to touch both of them, although not when a camera has been around for poor Trixie! Here are some pictures from the last few days, I hope you enjoy them!



Ooooh, I'm supposed to wear these on my legs? That makes more sense:)

                                         
                                                            Watching the boys graze.



Saddled up and ready to go!



Let's learn a trick! Watch the carrot...



Lower...

Lower...



Tada!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!