Sign up for new blogs via email

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Big news...

The BIG NEWS is for once, not about horses! Anthony came out to the barn last weekend to help work the mares (or so I thought) and PROPOSED! I was so surprised, but of course I said YES!
It was a really special weekend and I am really glad the mustangs got to be a part of it. 

Dixie in a round pen session. I also began riding in the big pasture since the rain turned our round pen into a small lake. She has been doing really well!


Cinna-Man learning how to bow! It only took 2 carrots :)


Kay on Dixie


Karin ponying Dixie on Ranger


and then Trixie


We got a lot of rain this past week...


Color corrected picture, but still pretty cool! 


Alex came out to see what all the mustang fuss was about and fell in love...


I think this story will have a happy ending very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!