Sunday, April 15, 2012

Big news...

The BIG NEWS is for once, not about horses! Anthony came out to the barn last weekend to help work the mares (or so I thought) and PROPOSED! I was so surprised, but of course I said YES!
It was a really special weekend and I am really glad the mustangs got to be a part of it. 

Dixie in a round pen session. I also began riding in the big pasture since the rain turned our round pen into a small lake. She has been doing really well!


Cinna-Man learning how to bow! It only took 2 carrots :)


Kay on Dixie


Karin ponying Dixie on Ranger


and then Trixie


We got a lot of rain this past week...


Color corrected picture, but still pretty cool! 


Alex came out to see what all the mustang fuss was about and fell in love...


I think this story will have a happy ending very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!